Thursday, July 3, 2008

My first post yay!


So meet me: MissLita, urban-hippie-rebel yet still fly fashionista. Like many b4 me i was a bit wisha washa bout birthing, breastfeeding etc. When people asked me if i was going to breastfeed, i'd say yeah probably. It wasn't till i really started educating myself that i realized i had such a passion for doing it the au natural way (no not sex, dirty mind!). I'm talkin' about birthing, baby care & just an all around GREENER way of life. Now whoa, whoa, whoa before you stop reading & start saying to yourself "That hippie-granola-organic stuff ain't for me!" Give it a chance, don't write me off as another crazy hippie chic. I don't smell like patulli & you'll def never eva eva eva catch me rockin' birkenstalks! PEACE lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, you did it! Let me be the FIRST to publicly give you kudos! All of your time and effort has paid off...this is a great resource for new mothers and moms-to-be. This is proof that you, "MissLita", are a very caring, concerned, and proactive mother to your beautiful daughter. Motherhood is definitely a life-changing journey, and the fact that you were able to start this blog and still find the time to wear your many "hats" in life is amazing!