Friday, July 4, 2008

I am Queen V1.1

ok so when i'm inspired i write...

I am Queen


Highly treasured jewel
Transparent yet full of deep color


Hold me this way
You see my many facets
I sparkle a lil, glimmer


Hold me that way, to the light
I shine magnificent
I add a radiant glow to all I touch
In the light, I don't have to touch you for you to feel my aura
My rays reach far,
Twinkling joy

I am Queen


Highly treasured jewel
Deep from the earth, I came
From darkness to light


Hold me this way
You see my color
Like a still emerald pool
Still waters run deep


Hold me that way, to the light
You see my colors
Dancing, vibrant with life
Turquoise, sapphire waves
Jumping, crashing on s o f t  w h i t e  s a n d
Purple moonlit majesty
Enchanting, Exotic
But still you know me,
I am Queen


copyright Miss Lita

No comments: